Technology Enterprise Architect (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2408070
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
What it's all about: The right Enterprise Architecture boosts the success of TRIDONIC
We connect light & innovation and we put the customer at the heart of everything we do - our industry is a very diverse with an increase of technologies to be managed (LED, power electronics, IoT, digital twin, LMS, BMS, Machine learning, data analytics, laser/optics etc. to name the most prominent) which evolve at a rapid pace. The Enterprise Architect, reporting to the VP Research & Development (R&D), will be instrumental in creating a technology Architecture portfolio internally across our operating subsidiaries and externally to meet the need of new and evolving business.
Enterprise Architecture within our Global Research & Development (R&D) team: smart, effective technology system architecture - Enterprise Architecture
We currently have about 300 colleagues in our global R&D Team. 10 System Architects out of this team will directly report to the Enterprise Architect. It's a flat organisational structure within Tridonic, accordingly this role has a very high impact.
Job description: You define, implement and execute the most effective technology system architecture and align it with our company strategy
- You actively monitor and analyse industry, technology and market trends to assess and determine their potential impact or application for the organisation.
- You establish, maintain and are in close contact within business units especially with product management to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives.
- By using your strong understanding of modern distributed architecture and development frameworks for scalable and fast applications you develop and propose the technology strategy, architecture and roadmap in strong collaboration and alignment with our management fully in adherence with the organisation's goals and objectives.
- You help stakeholders think through the technology Architecture aiming to improve consistency, alignment and ways of working across the projects.
- You support projects to ensure that they are compliant with architectural standards, policies and guidelines and especially that they align with the "voice of the customer".
- You develop, organize and lead the System Architect's team to both contribute to a lean, effective System Architecture and to perform on improved ways of working across the architecture projects.
- As the one and only Enterprise Architect you are central contact person and you communicate across the company at all levels to provide status update, communicate challenges and successes and escalate issues and resolutions.
- In this interesting and central function you will report directly to the VP R&D and you are an important contact person for the management.
A visionary on technical Architectures with strong leadership skills, with a "we can do it" attitude
- You have a higher education (MSc, PhD) in electrical engineering, physics, Software or related technical discipline.
- You have +15 years' experience in Architecture engineering. You possess a broad knowledge in automatization (PID control, Discrete control, Could computing, etc) , software development (C++, .net, C#, dotdot, Python, Java/Java Scripts, etc), communication protocols (DALI, BT, Zigbee, LTE, LiFi etc.) and security concepts additionally to a deep understanding of RTOS environments (e.g. LINUS embedded, Zephyr to name a few).
- Any experience within the lighting industry would be beneficial.
- You have proven your strong leadership qualities in several years of extensive disciplinary management experience.
- You understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution.
- With your enthusiasm, trustworthiness and empathy you take your team members and stakeholders along with you in the architectural process. You will have a gift for convincing people from different disciplines and perspectives.
- Based on your excellent ability to communicate across multiple functions and employee levels combined with very good presentation and organization skills you are able to drive success.
- You have excellent English language skills - both oral and written.
- You are a visionary, who enjoys establishing new technological architectures and would like to make a difference together with us.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
What we offer: Premier league of the profession plus maximum quality of life
- A location where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope, MTB route and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- Flexible working hours: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected.
- With the core brands Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic in 90 countries, production facilities all over the world, a workforce of just under 5,900 people.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.