Teamlead Product Management / Head of Product Management (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2528398
Who we are: ZUMTOBEL
We are passionate about designing and producing light that empowers humans and brings architecture to life. We continuously push the boundaries in our search for perfection through timeless design, technical excellence, superb craftsmanship and efficient performance. We know that light can create the right environment for people to thrive. Light can spark our imagination, stir our emotions and create spaces that inspire. As we develop the next generation of lighting, we consider more than the obvious. Our lighting is designed for our customers and their individual aspirations. We guide our customers into a new world of opportunities.
Our Zumtobel Product Management Team: experts working together to push boundaries and inspire the market.
The Zumtobel Product Management Teams is organized in the product lines “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaires”, Linear & Area Lighting & Downlights and Spots & Architectural Systems. Our Product Managers manage actively the product lifecycle – from the idea generation to phase out in the respective applications.
What it's all about: Heading our Product Management Team “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaires” into the future and innovate the next generation of lighting Solution worldwide.
Our “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaire” team is focused on providing our customers with the best lighting solutions for following applications e.g. retail, industry, chemical, food processing as well as education and office. As Teamlead you globally define, lead, manage and coordinate all activities within this portfolio. You are responsible for identifying opportunities and lead to growth through innovation and change, while still maintaining the fundamental business goals and priorities. You will lead a team of 5+ passionate Product Managers at our headquarter in Dornbirn (Austria).
Check it out – our Company and the product on YouTube
You set a compelling “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaires”
product portfolio roadmap, aligned with Zumtobel’s brand, application and sustainability strategy.
- You inspire interdisciplinary and work in close partnership with Application-Teams, Brand Marketing-, Price Modelling-, Sales-, Market Intelligence-, R&D- and Project Management Office – as well with our customers and partners – that they passionately get behind that vision to achieve the desired outcomes.
- You identify, evaluate drive and execute technology partnerships, integrations and acquisitions in collaboration with Product Management TPP whilst challenging the status quo to drive disruptive product breakthroughs by taking calculated risks.
- You foster a culture of innovation aligned to customer needs, opportunities, technological trends, suggested positioning against competitors to keep “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaires” products many steps ahead of the competition.
- You are coaching your Product Management Team in defining the roadmap for each of their products aligned with the investigating market demand, customer needs and risks, barriers to adoption, business opportunities and competitive advantages.
- Together with your team you create launch initiatives and manage global product launches in alignment with Global Launch Management.
- You and your team are the key representative for “Trunking Systems & Protected Luminaires” – you define, execute and moderate innovative workshops, product presentations and trainings, especially for sales teams, but also for customers and other stakeholders.
- You will monitor and evaluate the performance of the portfolio and drive a strategic portfolio pricing to enable decision for investments.
You’re a LEADER with an empowering, inspiring communication, an empathic, supporting leadership style combined with an unifying enthusiasm for Product Management.
- You have successfully completed a university degree with either a profound technical understanding or very strong interest in technology.
- You gained 5+ comparable experience ideally in an technology-, industrial-, B2B-environment (electronic) and within an international team, therefore you understand how to shape, reposition, develop and rank a product portfolio of leading industry brands.
- You have a proven track of strong leadership experience which allows to identify the strengths of the individuals, orchestrating them into an outstanding success of your team as well among interdisciplinary teams. You are an enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Due to your analytical, strategic, modern, entrepreneurial, problem solving mindset it is easy for you to create product-roadmaps and -portfolios and implement it with your professional project-management skills – that is your success factor.
- The issues of “Sustainability” are important to you and have an impact on your decisions.
- You are a passionate and excited person who enjoys presenting, telling stories and communicating in a very pleasant, credible and empathic way, fluent in English and ideally in German as well.
- Personally you have a “never to give up” attitude and a “walk the talk” mentality combined with an authentic, self-confident and resilient appearance.
- You are willing to travel internationally (around 20%) and support external market presence for the brand and it products offerings.
What we offer: Premier league of the profession plus maximum quality of life
- Five brands in 90 countries, production facilities all over the world, a workforce of just under 6,700 people: all the ingredients to innovate the next generation for smart and connected devices.
- The position is located in the beautiful city of Dornbirn, Austria, the nearest ski slope and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- We offer flexible working hours to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected.
Does this sound like an exciting task for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 59.177,- EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.