Systems Engineer - Sensors, Communications Units & Controls (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- As Systems Engineer, you are developing standardized electronic systems and modules such as sensors, communications units and controls.
- You take over the Project-Management for electronic-centered product developments.
- You perform requirements analysis, specification and conception by considering system interfaces and constraints.
- You are responsible for the implementation in cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- You secure the product quality by e.g. development of test concepts, implementation, execution and documentation of development tests.
- You will also be responsible for the technical documentation and the product maintenance over the whole product life cycle.
- Your basis is a university degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or similar relevant discipline.
- You have more than five years of experience in requirements engineering, systems engineering or project management.
- You have a profound knowledge of Embedded Systems, Communication technologies and wireless standards such as Bluetooth, RFID, ZigBee and WLAN.
- Analytic skills, the ability to establish priorities and cope with pressure characterizes you.
- You possess strong command of English and you are able to sustain complex technical conversations.
- You are a team player with a "can-do mentality" and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic way.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 44.397,22 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 2385
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.