System Architect (m/f/x) with focus on technical interface standardisationBezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2414768
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
CONNECT SYSTEMS - DEVELOP THE ARCHITECTURE
Our Global System Architecture team at our headquarters in Dornbirn develops the system architecture of state-of-the-art and next generation lighting management and IoT systems.
You create the system architecture for innovative lighting management systems and represent the company in technical interface standardisation.
- #analyse & understand: You align the system architecture for our lighting solutions in terms of functionality, quality, security, etc., with regard to various stakeholder interests. Furthermore you keep an eye on merging business and technology parts of the project.
- #architecture: You are responsible for the technical design and topology within a system development including needed components and interfaces.
- #development: As core project team member, you take on the role of a technical system lead in various Pre- and Product-Development projects. Hence you coach developers by providing a system level perspective.
- #standardisation: Within the company you are the expert for technical interface standardisation especially in the field of DALI. You represent the company in international standardisation bodies and industry consortia e.g. IEC. Internally you consult colleagues with your expertise.
You are a technician with a holistic, solution oriented mind-set combined with a strongly structured, communicative personality.
# The must haves
- You have a higher education (FH, TU) in electrical engineering or something comparable.
- You have a profound, extensive hands-on experience (5+) in system architecture and requirements engineering ideally in the area of building management systems.
- You have the ability to think ahead and are persistent in pursuing your goals.
- Based on your good analytical skills you are able to derive and create architectural concepts.
- You feel comfortable with working in an interdisciplinary, global team as well as in an agile project environment.
- You have excellent English-language skills - both oral and written.
- You bring the willingness to travel occasionally (~4-6 times per year).
# Bonus Skills
- Experience in standardisation work preferably in the field of building management systems.
- Capable of translating and clarifying technical concepts to stakeholders without technical background.
- Fluent in German language.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding note: Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 52,369.-/p.a. as stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 3564
Gut für Ihre Karriereplanung
Gemeinsam entdecken wir neue Arbeitsfelder. Unser Mentoring Programm unterstützt Sie bei der Entfaltung Ihres Potenzials.
Werden Sie Teil eines Netzwerks aus Kreativität und Hightech; Verwirklichen Sie Ihr Potenzial in einem Ecosystem aus multinationalen und interkulturellen Teams.
Flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und Sabbaticaloptionen ermöglichen Ihnen Harmonie zwischen Work und Life zu schaffen.
Offene und respektvolle Kultur
Arbeiten bei der Zumtobel Group bedeutet, Teil einer offenen Unternehmenskultur zu sein, basierend auf den Werten des Gründers Dr. Walter Zumtobel.