System Architect (m/f/x) with focus on technical interface standardisationBezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2407378
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
CONNECT SYSTEMS - DEVELOP THE ARCHITECTURE
Our Global System Architecture team at our headquarters in Dornbirn develops the system architecture of state-of-the-art and next generation lighting management and IoT systems.
You create the system architecture for innovative lighting management systems and represent the company in technical interface standardisation.
- #standardisation (~50%): Within the company you are the expert for technical interface standardisation especially in the field of DALI. You represent the company in international standardisation bodies and industry consortia e.g. IEC.
Internally you consult colleagues with your expertise.
- #analyse & understand: You align the system architecture for our lighting solutions in terms of functionality, quality, security, etc., with regard to various stakeholder interests. Furthermore you keep an eye on merging business and technology parts of the project.
- #architecture: You are responsible for the technical design and topology within a system development including needed components and interfaces.
- #development: As core project team member, you take on the role of a technical system lead in various Pre- and Product-Development projects. Hence you coach developers by providing a system level perspective.
You are a technician with a holistic, solution oriented mind-set combined with a strongly structured, communicative personality.
# The must haves
- You have a higher education (FH, TU) in electrical engineering or something comparable.
- You have a profound, extensive hands-on experience (5+) in system architecture and requirements engineering ideally in the area of building management systems.
- You have the ability to think ahead and are persistent in pursuing your goals.
- Based on your good analytical skills you are able to derive and create architectural concepts.
- You feel comfortable with working in an interdisciplinary, global team as well as in an agile project environment.
- You have excellent English-language skills - both oral and written.
- You bring the willingness to travel to standardization meetings occasionally.
# Bonus Skills
- Experience in standardisation work preferably in the field of building management systems.
- Capable of translating and clarifying technical concepts to stakeholders without technical background.
- Fluent in German language.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding note: Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 52,369.-/p.a. as stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.