Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
- In this position, you will work in system development and are responsible for the system level technology decisions.
- You are a part of the core project team in the area of system development and you are responsible for linking the business & technology aspects of the system.
- You take over the technical system lead in pre-development, development or specific third party sourcing projects.
- You are responsible for the system architecture and topology of the system developments.
- You coordinate the different R&D pillars in these projects and together with the team you define the borders of the systems and the required components/interfaces.
- You take over responsibility for System Requirements / Requirement Specification thereby ensuring that they are in line with the deliverables of the project.
- Finally, you are highly involved and integrated into defining technologies in a close alignment with other parts of the R&D department.
- You have a master degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related technical field and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You have a good knowledge in system development, requirements engineering ideally at least first experience in UML or Polarion.
- You have a broad technical understanding of the company´s core technology areas (Electronics, SW, Lightsources, Sensors).
- You are thinking in systems (from top level to the details, from development to business and across the whole lifecycle of a product).
- Thanks to your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you are able to build sustainable relationships with all relevant stakeholders be it developers, product managers or customers.
- You will surely convince us with your ability to think 'outside the box' while defining solutions in a workable form.
- You are fluent in English.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 44.397,22 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.