Shape the next generation of plastic packaging solutions with us. We are a family-owned business focusing on the sustainable development and production of innovative packaging systems for a wide range of industries. Join us in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for our clients. Founded in 1955 in Austria, 20,900 colleagues now work together in 181 production facilities in 46 countries.
Supply Chain Coordinator - Raw Material (M/F/X)
Hard / Austria
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
As a Supply Chain Coordinator (Raw Material), you will be part of a friendly team and you are the interface between ALPLA Plants, Country Procurement and Corporate Procurement to support/improve the supply chain process.
Your main challenges as Supply Chain Coordinator are:
- You collect stock and consumption data from the ALPLA Plants.
- You are aligning production forcasts and predict the relevant stock development.
- You are the interface to Corporate Procurment and collect information in regards to resin price forecast.
- Ensuring supply/delivery schedules, tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports and manage stocks of own resin as well as soft/hard tolling resin.
- Actively support continuous improvement of Supply Chain.
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
- You have a higher education (HAK, FH, University) in Supply Chain or something comparable.
- You have first hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement.
- You are a solution-oriented personality with a strong focus on results.
- Good analytical skills, precise working methods and very proficient in the use of Excel.
- You feel comfortable with working in an interdisciplinary, global team as well as in an agile environment.
- Fluency in English and German are a requirement.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- We offer you responsibilities and challenging tasks
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a constructive team atmosphere
- We honor your individual performance and promote your further development
- We offer you a secure workplace in a manufacturing company
Mr Robert Wolff, Human Resources, is happy to hear from you. He’ll answer any questions that you might have prior to application. Just call
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF PIONEERS
Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
6971 Hard / Austria
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.