Stream Lead- Digital Customer Experience (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2519912
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
As a Stream Lead-Digital Customer Experience (m/f/x), you will oversee planning, managing and executing project initiatives. This role involves translating customer and business needs into deliverables, finding solutions, and driving initiatives to enhance customer experience, profitability, and competitive position.
- In this function you will work with cross-functional stakeholders (business & IT / internal & external) to determine innovative solutions which guides the digital transformation from roadmap planning to project implementation.
- You are responsible for the overall project management for the respective stream (meet project targets in terms of quality, time and budget including risk management) as well as the identification and assembly of a suitable team.
- You successfully manage project progress (milestone achievement, quality, time and budget).
- You will support project members in:
- Collection & consolidation of business requirements
- Derive use cases from these requirements and prioritize implementation
- You have the ability to oversee task assignments and support team members in their role together with supervising project documentation and know-how transfer.
- You have already gained 5 years of professional experience in Business related functions (Marketing, Sales, Operations).
- You have acquired expertise in Enterprise Management Systems (CRM, ERP, etc.) and digital applications.
- You have proven your explicit process understanding within the assigned stream including a profound knowhow for associated technical solutions.
- You are a strategic thought leader and customer advocate who brings analytical, planning and collaborative skills and has exceptional business acumen.
- You have already gained experience in managing and leading (digital) teams.
- You demonstrate excellent proficiency in both English and German.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 57.094,24 /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.