Software Engineer Embedded Systems - Smart Lighting Controls (m/w)
What it's all about: Smart Lighting Components
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent international operating brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
As Embedded Software Developer you work within a team of hardware engineers and software testers with the aim to develop smart lighting control systems for components. You are involved in the complete process of a product life cycle - from the first idea for a product, too the first prototype to industrialization, until the feedback from the customer. You can expect a very high professional-, well-equipped and innovative working environment.
In detail you are responsible for:
- Work out specifications linked with the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Realise new requirements within present software platforms and further developing of existing software architectures
- Close collaboration with hardware development
- Set up test frameworks for software that is embedded in LED drivers and other lighting system components
- Create and realise concepts for software libraries and frameworks
- Predevelopment projects and software prototypes for innovative projects in the field of smart lighting controls
- You have work experience in software development and/or software testing
- You are skilled in programming languages C/C++ and object oriented programming
- You are interested into any new technologies that could be used for smart lighting systems
- You are proficient in English, German is advantageous
- You have the ability and you are willing to work with international teams
- You have good communication skills
- You will travel occasionally
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least € 44.397,22/p.a. for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
0043 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.