Software Developer C# - Optical Applications (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
You will contribute to all aspects of the management of our photometrical data, like evaluation, processing, displaying storing. Hence your are responsible for:
- Requirement engineering linked with the needs of internal customers optical designers, marketing, product manager
- Business analyses and process description
- Software development / design / implementation / unit testing and maintenance of software
- Database services and application
- You have a BS or higher in Computer Science or similar disciplines (mathematic, physics).
- You have 2+ years of experience as a software developer.
- You will have strong C#, .net, WPF, Windows Forms/GUI, C++, SQL and COM knowledge and development experience.
- You have strong analytical thinking skills, striving for the best solution.
- Your approach is always team orientated and you have a very precise communication.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 40.147,8 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.