Senior Software Developer (m/f)
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
As a Software Developer you work on the development, rollout and scaling of web based applications and Microservice. You are responsible within:
- Software development / design / implementation / unit testing and maintenance of software for web applications, middleware components and web based configurators
- Rollout and Scaling of IoT Backend services
- Creation and realisation of concepts for software libraries and framework
- Predevelopment projects and software prototypes for innovative projects in the field of IoT
- Support your colleagues as a Role Model and Mentor
- Your basis is a university degree in computer sciences, electronics or similar disciplines.
- You have work experience in software development or software architecture.
- You are skilled in different programming languages, especially in Phyton.
- You are familiar with relational database systems as PostgreSQL or MySQL, MSSQL.
- You are proficient in English and/or German.
- You have a high quality awareness, good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 43.020,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.