The full-stack (senior) software engineer is primarily focused on designing, developing, and
maintaining systems for innovative AI-based process automations in the domain of
Work location can either be in the company headquarter in Ruggell or in Zurich.
- Work with scrum masters, product owners, and other software developers on cloud-based software solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- State-of-the-art software development, including coding, testing, and debugging during each cycle
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews and agile ceremonies (daily standups, retrospectives, sprint planning)
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, software engineering, applied informatics or comparable education with at least two years of professional experience
- Working experience of agile development of complex software solutions
- Previous experience in Python / Django is a plus
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Work where others go on holiday: in the heart of Liechtenstein.
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- We support you with professional training.