Senior Project Manager (w/m/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2422466
As a Senior Project Manager (m/f/x) you are managing international projects with medium to high complexity. You are part of a cross functional project team, developing hardware and software innovations for smart and efficient lighting solutions.
- In this role you are responsible to drive the electronical, mechanical and software development of lighting system components by steering development, testing, production, external partners, suppliers and support functions to achieve outstanding technical solutions.
- This includes clarifying (system) requirements, resource planning, managing budgets, balancing time, cost and technical quality.
- You are monitoring, driving and reporting progress against project milestones in order to deliver outcomes within the agreed time, cost and quality framework.
- Together with the project team, you will identify, communicate and mitigate risks throughout the project lifecycle as well as facilitate decision and track their implementation.
- You and your team are continuously matching project goals with customer needs ensuring high performance, continuous improvements and project success.
- Your basis is a university degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent interdisciplinary studies.
- You have a proven track record of minimum 5 years successfully managing complex projects in an international environment with ideally both waterfall and agile practices.
- As an empathic leader, you have a high level of social competence and understand how to actively lead, coach and motivate your team.
- You work in a structured, independent and goal-oriented way and are capable to prioritize your tasks, challenging the most obvious to identify the hidden.
- You master the proper techniques to identify critical paths and risks in projects and ensure that they do not prevent the team from releasing on time, within budget and with high quality.
- You confidently deliver audience-oriented presentations and communication.
- You are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality and a high degree of personal responsibility and you perform your tasks in a pragmatic way.
- You can express yourself excellently in English, both written and oral.
Are you looking for a role, where you can leverage your team orientation and confident appearance in a matrix organization? We are looking forward to receive your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 53.207,28 p. a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 3564
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.