(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/x) - Quality (70-100%)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2416587
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In this challenging role you assume full responsibility for internal and external quality projects with high customer visibility. Depending on your experience and knowledge, the complexity and scope of the projects will be adapted accordingly.
- You supervise, direct and motivate the project teams during planning and execution as well as managing the customer until a final holistic resolution is achieved.
- You also act as a key account for the business division heads, in terms of budget, timeline and overall customer satisfaction.
- You identify issue resolution options and impacts. As consequence you develop a recommendation for the best course of action and assume responsibility for the execution.
- You will take ownership for internal quality projects and work with the organization on improvement projects and changes to prevent reoccurrences.
- You report the project progress and the milestones including the set-up of agendas and minutes for project team meetings.
- You have a higher degree (Bachelor, Master) in engineering, project & process management, economics or a comparable discipline.
- To take up this interesting challenge you have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, ideally in an international and technical environment.
- In addition, you bring a minimum of 1+ years' experience in project management.
- You feel comfortable in managing projects on tight timelines and under high customer visibility.
- Beside your strong analytical skills and your creative problem solving ability you also have a self-directed ability to proactively identify business needs and opportunities to overcome barriers and you are able to formulate solutions.
- You are a proactive and goal-oriented personality with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- You are flexible, open to change and able to adapt quickly to new requirements.
- Very good German and English language skills complete your profile.
Legally binding note:
Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 46.641,14 p. a., the acutal salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.