As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
For our Business Division Zumtobel Group Services (ZGS) in Dornbirn, Vienna or Berlin we are looking for a Senior Product Manager Digital Services (m/f).
Our Digital Services use the lighting infrastructure to unlock business value and enable the smart building of the future basing on Internet of Things.
- In this exciting position you will be responsible for the product lifecycle management incl. business & feature management of Digital Services Portfolio Elements.
- You will drive the creation of new Portfolio Elements with in-hous R&D, 3rd party IoT application providers or cloud providers.
- You will be accountable for the profit and loss, sales-planning & controlling and reach established sales or market share targets of the respective Portfolio Elements.
- You will determine pricing by utilizing market research data and customer feedback as well as drive market and usage analysis.
- You will proactively align roadmaps in close collaboration with other departments and drive the creation end-to-end solutions across the company (including our Zumtobel lighting and controls portfolio as well as Tridonic).
- You will engage with customers in order to identify the demand for new Digital Services and seek feedback for our existing portfolio.
A passionate and self-motivated individual with strong commercial and technical IoT skills and the drive to help accelerate the growth of our Digital Services.
- You have 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar job function and proven expertise in one or more of the following application areas: Office, Retail, Smart Cities, Industry 4.0 and/or enabling areas, e.g. IoT platforms, IoT analytics, IoT connectivity.
- You are fluent in English, complemented by good German and/or French language skills.
- You have a master's degree in a technical discipline or alternatively a business discipline paired with strong technical affinity.
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set that promotes change and process improvements, the ability to multi-task and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience.
- You are experienced in finding creative ways and thinking outside the box, without losing sight of long-term goals.
- You have an entrepreneurial, business responsible mind set.
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 59.585,68 EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.