Senior Operations Controller (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
- You oversee, supervise and have the responsibility of the financial controlling of local and global manufacturing cost
- You will define measures, analyze and review figures in order to suggest optimization opportunities
- Face to face you report financial & controlling analytics to the Operations/Finance Directors either to evaluate business cases or to support decision making
- You will manage and perform budgeting and forecast process and investment controlling
- You will maintain regular Tridonic reporting requirements in line with the Zumtobel Group policies
- You will support harmonizing and developing the report and process landscape within Tridonic
- You have an university degree, preferably in Finance & Controlling
- You bring not less than 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing/production industry
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS office (Excel, Power-Point, Word) and an ERP-System (ideally SAP)
- You are fluent in English
- You convince us with your problem-solving skills combined with the ability to simplify complex matters
- At a personal level you are reliable and you have strong communication and interpersonal skills
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least EUR 47.949,30 for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.