Senior Front End Web Developer IoT (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2321344
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
- Responsible for the implementation of high quality client and server side software components for web applications.
- Develop and support responsive web applications for leading browsers across various devices (laptop, tablet and phone).
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers to continually improve overall customer user experience.
- Adaption of best-in-class software development practices, frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with architects to translate overall architecture and requirements into well designed and implemented software components.
- Participate in software design reviews.
- Write unit and functional tests for your code and contribute to test automation and continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Technical education (college or university) in computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- You have practical experience ( > 5 years) in Frontend Web development.
- Very good knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, jQuery and CSS3.
- Experience with modern web frameworks like Angular, React or ExtJS.
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, REST, JSON, Ajax).
- Familiarity with cross platform app development (Cordova, Ionic) is a plus.
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills, German is a plus.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least € 44.397,22/p.a. for a 38,5-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.