Senior Expert eCommerce (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2415204
Die Zumtobel Group ist ein internationaler Lichtkonzern und ein führender Anbieter von innovativen Lichtlösungen, Lichtkomponenten und den dazugehörigen Services. Mit ihren Kernmarken Zumtobel, Thorn und Tridonic bietet die Unternehmensgruppe ihren Kunden in aller Welt ein umfassendes Produkt- und Serviceportfolio.
In this role you will be the key interface between business and IT. By listening to our customers and understanding the need of Sales people you will identify requirements for our Digital Commerce Solutions. With your market know-how and your sense for upcoming trends you will have a major influence on our digital roadmap.
- As Product Owner for the ePortal/Customer Portal of the Lighting Brands you are the driving force behind our endeavors to maximize the impact along the digital customer journey.
- You will define the digital product vision and road-map. Furthermore you will identify growth opportunities in alignment with key stakeholders, such as customers, Sales, Marketing, Product-Management, IT.
- On base of research methodologies and stakeholder/market input you will define requirements for the development of customer platform and customer interfaces, considering all stages along the customer journey.
- You will be managing eCommerce projects from leading product release plans and setting acceptance criteria of new functionalities to planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog.
- In close collaboration with our global Sales teams you will optimizing digital interfaces with our customers and such simplify the business interactions.
- You will help in building up a cross functional project team that will be responsible for driving the future business impact in eBusiness of our Lighting Brands.
With us you can turn your passion for digital into customer solutions. We offer you the start-up spirit with which you can make things happen and at the same time a corporate environment with the necessary professionalism and support.
- To take up this interesting challenge you have at least 3 - 4 years of experience as a digital product owner/manager in an agile development environment preferably for eCommerce applications.
- You have broad experience with user research methodologies and leveraging insights to deliver value in the digital products.
- You are very familiar with the modern development lifecycle from requirements engineering, prioritization, stakeholder management to production monitoring.
- Your very strong skills in English and German will facilitate communication with internal and external partners from all over the world.
- In addition to your passion for digital you display a very good overall business understanding.
- With your professional mindset combined with a pragmatic and hands-on approach you make things happen.
- You will be part of a dynamic, highly passionate team embedded in the Global Sales organization.
- Flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected, we offer you a high flexibility.
- A location where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope, MTB route and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- The eCommerce team is based at our headquarters in Dornbirn. To ensure good networking and coordination, a regular presence in Dornbirn is necessary. However, if you (and your family) are already based elsewhere, we are open for flexible solutions.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 46.641,14/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6199
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.