Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
With our SAP One-System-Solution we are serving over 60 companies in 30 countries worldwide from our central SAP Competence Centre in Switzerland. The increasing relevance of software and service products in our product portfolio is clearly reflected in our SAP business processes. From order entry to software licensing and invoicing to reordering individual software options, you can expect demanding challenges. In this versatile position you will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of these business processes in the area of sales.
SAP SD Application Engineer (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- Sales processes of software and service products
- Conceptual and technical integration of licensing systems
- Analysis of the actual situation, specification of measures, design and implementation of solutions
- Responsible implementation of development projects as project or sub-project manager
- Optimisation of existing business processes
- Periodic 2nd & 3rd level support
- Collaboration in the current S/4HANA project
This is you
- University degree in the field of computer science / business informatics, business administration or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in project/partial project management for conception, development, implementation and operation of SAP solutions in the module SD
- Good understanding of business processes and SAP best practices in SD
- Very good knowledge of software development with ABAP and ABAP Objects
- Good knowledge of German and English
Hexagon is a leader in digital reality solutions and has more than 21,000 employees across 50 countries. Although we are a large, global team, we value individual development. Our employees can advance their talents and careers while contributing to the business’ success, growing with our company.
You will join a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of our brand. Within our highly innovative and diverse organisation, you will apply and develop your skill set in response to new challenges. A flexible work environment will help you pursue your interests and benefit from the ideal combination of employment, living and leisure.
Our locations are surrounded by the Swiss Alps, with many small and large lakes waiting to be explored nearby. You will work in one of the best areas in the world for a variety of outdoor and cultural activities, further enhancing quality of life.