Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
The steady growth of our company requires a continuous expansion of our current SAP One system solution with over 60 companies in 30 countries worldwide. In this versatile and challenging position in our SAP Competence Center, you are responsible for the worldwide roll-out of our global sales processes. On the one hand, you ensure compliance with the global process template and on the other hand, you implement the necessary local adaptations.
SAP SD Application Engineer (f/m/d) Roll-Out
This appeals to you
- Global SAP SD roll-out projects
- Analysis of the current situation, specification of measures, design and implementation of solutions
- Optimisation of existing business processes
- Periodic 2nd & 3rd level support
- Collaboration in the current S/4HANA project
This is you
- University degree in the field of computer science / business informatics, business administration or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in project/partial project management for conception, development, implementation and operation of SAP solutions in the module SD
- Broad understanding of business processes and SAP best practices in sales and distribution
- Knowledge of software development with ABAP and ABAP Objects is of advantage
- Experience in data migration
- Enjoy working with people from different cultures
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.