Sales Process Manager (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
As Sales Process Manager - you and the other team members - play the key role in taking care and helping between sales employees around the globe and central departments -
your goal is to enable sales to sell!
- A sales process proves errors or is not efficient - you will analyse the sales process, evaluate and negotiate different improvements. You will implement the most advisable solution internationally.
- A regional sale employee has a requirement - you will put it through relevant stakeholders, evaluate it, find a consent regarding global sales needs and manage the global roll-out.
- A given sales-tool doesn't work (CRM, SAP) -
you will search for the failure and generate a sustainable system solution.
- You will train our sales employees on processes and on tools with appealing, sales-orientated training material.
- All this will happen in close collaboration with Corporate IT,
Corporate Supply Chain and Corporate Finance and with regional sales.
- You have successfully completed your university degree (business economics, - computer science) or you have a comparable training/education in a sales related environment.
- You have passion to support and you enjoy working in the sales environment which represents your working experience (process- or international project-, sales management or business development).
- Ideally you have experience in SAP ERP, CRM systems and Oracle.
- You are fluent in English and it is advantageous if you are able to communicate in French.
- You have a self-responsible, solution-oriented and well-thought-out concepts way of working linked with a strong personality and a sensitiveness for sales-characteristics/needs.
- You convince through excellent and diplomatic communication and therefore you will quickly achieve a great deal in this role.
- You are willing to travel up to 30%.
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours a week is EUR 44.397,22 p.a.).
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.