Quality Engineer TPP (m/f/x)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You manage technical complaints regarding our Third Party Products (TPP).
- You will investigate, clarify and organize the technical details of the customer complaints.
- According to the problem you organize and advise required problem solving activities
- You provide review of cost developments for systematic failure types. Therefore you work closely with other departments (Sales, Quality, Plant,..)
- You will organize and support needed qualification and certifications tasks of our TPP in liaison with the local certification engineer
- You have an education (college, degree or apprenticeship) in Electrical Engineering or any comparable technical field
- You have already 2+years relevant working experience; knowledge in lighting products and applications would also be a great addition.
- Of course, you have fluent language skills in English, both verbal and written.
- You are a great relationship builder but also able to work independently on your own initiative.
- In the end, you are willing to travel
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 35.610,54 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 808926076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.