In this role you are the central link to ensure the management and compliance of food safety / quality standard and continuous improvement process at our co-packers’ facilities.
The support between different departments within our Operations teams and our external partners and suppliers is a major part of this position. You are responsible for all quality related topics, especially auditing and the Follow-Up.
All the responsibility we'll trust with you with:
Development and continuously improve RB Quality Assurance copacker audit standards
Conduct on site and remote co-packer´ audits in accordance with established standards and continuous improvement processes
Update the audit non-conformance tracker and follow it up with the involved stakeholders
Develop a quality performance monitoring and identify trends from audits to establish common areas of improvements across all co-packers
Monitor performance and compliance issues identified across co-packers
Support of internal and external partners in quality issues
Participate and/or lead cross functional meetings and process improvement teams related to co-packers’ improvement
That matter most for this role:
- 3+ work experience in the food industry, ideally in QA/QM
- Completed studies in food technology/chemistry or comparable
- Professional experience in HACCP und GMP
- Knowledge of root cause analysis methods
- Knowledge of GFSI and ISO 9001 certification as a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT user skills (e.g. SAP)
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset
- Very good organizational skills with independent working style
- Teamplayer and self-starter
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel 20-30 %
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply here https://jobs.redbull.com/at-de
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.428,14 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.