Projektmanager Digital Services (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2427985
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
As Project Manager (m/f/x) Digital Services you will be the interface between customers, suppliers and external service providers.
- You manage customer projects from the planning phase through to implementation. In doing so, you monitor the project plan, define milestones and are responsible for costs, budget and scheduling.
- You will monitor the ongoing project developments, be responsible for the budget and time frames of your projects and inform all important stakeholders about the current status in regular meetings.
- In addition, you organize and conduct trainings and education for our customers.
- In development projects, you will work closely with the PMO of our R&D and act as project manager for external development partners.
- Furthermore, you will act as an interface between the customer and R&D and provide operational support by, for example, managing customer orders, approving invoices, coordinating deliveries or posting relevant, project-related costs.
- Your work will also involve travel to a limited extern.
- You have at least four years of professional experience as a project manager (m/f/x) in the electronics or lighting industry, ideally in the field of software and digital services.
- Your basis is a technical (electrical engineering, IT) or business education (university, FH).
- Excellent project management skills as well as a high IT affinity characterize you.
- You can express yourself very well in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- You work in a structured, independent and results-oriented manner and are able to prioritize your tasks.
- You are a team player with a high level of personal responsibility and complete your tasks in a practical and pragmatic manner.
- You have very good communication skills, which you use successfully in dealing with employees from a wide range of areas and hierarchical levels.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 46.641,14,-/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.