Project Manager Services & Solutions (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2432146
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In this role, you will act as an interface between R&D , external partners and product management and take overall technical and commercial responsibility for our projects in the area of hardware and software.
- You will be responsible for project management from the planning phase to market maturity of products and solutions.
- As an experienced project manager, you define and take responsibility for the achievement of project goals while complying with technical, scheduling and economic requirements.
- You ensure that your projects meet the specified and defined requirements and always keep an eye on time, costs and quality.
- In the event of deviations or problems arising, you evaluate appropriate solutions and manage the necessary adjustments in coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
- You will perform regular evaluations and provide timely and accurate status updates to your project team as well as management.
- Within the scope of your activities, business trips are possible to a manageable extent.
- As an experienced project manager (m/f/x) you can look back on at least six years of practice in the field of system development / integration (hardware and software).
- Your basis is a technical or business education (university, FH) and you have already gained several years of experience in the electronics industry.
- You have profound project management and IT knowledge as well as very good German and English skills.
- Due to your excellent communication skills and empathy, you find the right words even in challenging situations and know how to actively lead and motivate your project team.
- In addition, you are able to bring together different areas and cultures.
- In addition, you score with your team spirit, your independent and structured work style, as well as your solution and result-oriented way of acting.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 50.372,7,-/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.