Project Manager R&D Solutions (m/f)
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
- You are responsible for creation, extension and rollout of IT solutions in the area of Research & Development as part of our engineering platform.
- You are leading and contributing to projects for conception and realization of standard and custom specific desktop and web solutions.
- Your core duties comprise requirements analysis based on consulting of business stakeholders, cost estimation and planning for as well as conceptual work, design, customizing and quality assurance of engineering solutions.
- You are responsible for approval and quality assurance of concepts, specifications, prototypes and documentation in order to guarantee maintainability, performance and reliability of the corresponding R&D solutions.
- You are also supporting your R&D solutions and users of CAD applications in their daily work.
- You have a university degree in industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering or information technology or applied science.
- You have fundamental knowledge of product engineering and PDM as well as in usage and management of CAD applications.
- You have first experiences in the area of software conception and rollout as well as in requirements engineering and project management.
- Your knowledge in 3D object formats, XML, SQL and utilizing virtual and augmented reality technologies would be an asset.
- You like to take on challenges in the search for best in class solutions in a sophisticated system environment.
- You feel you can contribute to the digitalization of the R&D engineering platform of the Zumtobel Group.
- You are fluent in English, additionally German is advantageous.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 42.301.42 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.