Project Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 17.12.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 01.10.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 835659 Abgelaufen
Project Manager (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to plan, lead and coordinate global projects in the lighting industry for LED lighting solutions (LED, converter, connectors, accessories,..) to ensure the project success regarding technicalquality, reliability, time, schedule and costs.
- You coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, monitor performance and recommend changes or adjustments
- You lead the company internal and external project team in a cross functional function and take project related decisions
- You supply the subcontract management and coordinate work performed by outside contractors
- You solve technical and nontechnical problems throughout the life of the project
- You provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders and to the management
- Higher degree level qualification (Preferably Consumer Electronics, Engineering, or Electronics)
- You take initiative, move issues forward with clarity and define solutions in a workable form
- You are innovative, flexible, creative and continuously strive for improvement
- You have the desire to work with people because your excellent communication and interpersonal skills are your strength.
- First experience within Project Management ideally in the lighting industry and/or in electronic mass production manufacturing or a comparable environment
- You enjoy to work independent and have a strong customer focus
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel (~ 15 %)
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application on www.tridonic.com or www.zumtobelgroup.com
Tel. +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 40.000 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,000 employees, 18 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com