Project Manager (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
- You will plan and lead multiple, global, high impact development projects/R&D projects, from concept to implementation
- This will include clarifying requirements, resource planning, managing budgets, balancing time, cost and technical quality
- You will monitor and report progress against project milestones in order to deliver outcomes within agreed time, cost and quality tolerances
- You will manage and communicate risks throughout the project lifecycle as well as make decision and track on these initiatives
- You will continuously monitor and match the project goals towards customer demand ensuring high performance and project success
- You have the ability to manage complex projects and programmes (with >8 years of relevant experience) covering organizational, hardware and/or software development topics and will apply appropriate practices including waterfall and agile practices, as needed.
- You are an excellent communicator and an engaging leader with proven experience of working with key stakeholders having successfully influenced and challenged at all levels in order to deliver required project outcomes
- You have an engineering master's degree or equivalent
- You have track record of successfully managing complex projects
- You are a result-driven project manager with excellent planning and organizational skills
- A formal Project Management qualification/certification would be an advantage
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 53.569,60/ p.a.)
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.