Program Manager (m/f)Salzburg, Tirol, Liechtenst... | Anzeigen-ID: 1079203
Program Manager (m/f)AT, Dornbirn
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- Managing the R&D activities for one of Tridonic’s segments Office & Education, Outdoor & Industry and Retail & Hospitality by leading a virtual team within a matrix organization.
- You are responsible for project initiation and pre-planning.
- Together with the Segment and Product Management, you define the product road map and take responsibility for its implementation.
- Furthermore, you supervise project and cost planning, and take care of the resource pipelining.
- You are co-responsible for Make-or-Buy decisions, ROI optimization.
- Escalation level for Project Management and Project Issue Resolution.
- You are the competent interface to clients and partners (e.g. suppliers, research partners,…)
- Last but not least, you partner and negotiate with other Program Managers from sister business units
- Your basis is a university degree in electronics, physics or related directions.
- In addition, you bring a proven track record in Project Management and/or Program Management in R&D of minimum 8 years.
- Well-founded knowledge as well as a sound understanding in product road mapping
- Ability in managing and supervising multiple cross-linked projects and teams simultaneously
- Ability to analyze problems efficiently and provide cost-effective solutions
- Ability to coordinate in a fast-paced and dynamic, multi- cultural and global environment
- A strong capacity in stakeholder interaction and management
- Your travel effort will be approximately xy of your working time for workshop and alignment meetings.
- You are fluent in English, German is beneficial
- On a personal level, you will surely convince us being a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.