Do you go big or small…..? Yes! We believe in both. That’s why we’re a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here’s your chance to share it with us.
Production Leader (m/f)
ID (1802145), permanent contract, Vorarlberg-Bludenz, AT
Production Leader is an amazing role giving the opportunity to young talents to lead the team of production employees with high level of autonomy, getting in touch with safety and quality requirements for food manufacturing industries, being active part of investment or new development project, leading or initiating continuous improvement ideas, with full responsibility for goods produced and development of own employees. This role gives you real development opportunities for become the Operations Manager in the future. This experience will give high visibility and responsibility and diversity in tasks to employees even with less previous managerial experience.
- Be responsible for all tasks, processes, activities and decisions regarding up to 2 production lines
- Check all the quality (ISO, HACCP, GMP) and safety regulations so that they are in place, monitored, and followed by corrective actions
- Lead a production team of 50-60 people
- Be in charge of manpower planning (increase/decrease of shifts, leasing employees, coordination of daily execution, etc.) from the production line
- Participate in technical projects and project management (for instance line trials)
- Be responsible for the personnel management (advancement planning, feedback-talks), personnel development, education and training, team building, creation of breaking-in programs for all employees on the line
- Development and completion of continuous improvement goals and activities (MEPs, Team coach meetings and idea-management)
- Support and lead the implementation of Integrated Lean 6 Sigma on the production line, including the development of operators to equipment and system owners, the roll-out of the corresponding tools (Loss analysis, 5W-analysis, KPI, DMS, AM, PM, CIL, QRP, OPL, CL)
- Establish a team culture by providing clear understanding of the IL6S principles Build and modeling a vision, which the line team will go for the extra mile
For this role you will need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience on a similar position
- (University) degree in Manufacturing/Engineering (focus on food industry is preferred)
- Consolidated technical know-how and knowledge in food technology
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- Office software knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP)
- Strong people management and communication skills as well as passion for personal leadership and drive for results
- Understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
- Willingness to learn new things and driving change management
- Priority setting together with the ability to build effective teams
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Please apply online and visit our careers website: www.mondelezinternational.com/careers
Annual gross salary starting from 55,300 EUR (above collective bargaining agreement) according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.Let the joy begin in Bludenz.