Product Support Engineer (m/f/x) Electronic / Electrical EngineeringBezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2441078
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
In this international role you will be part of the Global Product Support team in Dornbirn and responsible for the analysis of production faults or customer field returns of our LED electronic drivers - power electronics and micro controllers.
- Within the analysis you will be in charge of reproducing the fault, finding the root cause and in the end a solution, so as to adhere to our high internal quality standards.
- You will conduct tests including oscilloscope measurements, mains and output characterization, temperature measurements as well as EMI, Burst/Surge and Product Life Time measurements in a certified laboratory.
- In order to improve the quality and avoid high, expensive failures in the field, you will work in close collaboration with R&D, Product Management, Production, Quality Management, Sales and/or Supply Chain.
- Finally, due to your high issue resolution capability, you will be able to ensure the optimum solution and service for our customers.
We are looking for a service-oriented technician with good analytical and communication skills, who enjoys finding the best possible technical solutions and working in an international environment.
- Your basis is a technical education in electronics, electrical engineering or a similar discipline, i.e. Bachelor, HTL or equivalent.
- Ideally you have some years of relevant working experience within technical support or product development for electrical components or similar.
- Analytical skills, the ability to establish priorities and to cope with pressure characterizes you.
- You have an independent and autonomous working style and like to work on your own initiative with a strong solution oriented thinking.
- Furthermore, you demonstrate a strong customer focus and interaction skills.
- You possess very good written and spoken communication skills in English, German skills are advantageous.
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary (38.5 hours per week) of € 41.365,94 p.a. prescribed by the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 3494
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.