Product Support Engineer -Electronic/Electrical Engineering m/f
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
- As Product Support Engineer, you participate in analytical, experimental or investigative work in order to analyze and find the failure.
- According to that, you bring a high issue resolution capability to bring the optimum solution and service for our customers.
- You will collaborate with cross-function like R&D, Product Management, Production, Quality Management, Sales or Supply Chain to improve and avoid high, expansive failures in the field.
- You supervise the technical Life-Cycle of Controls & Systems products and guarantee an impeccable process.
- It will be on you to analyze alternative components of your suppliers in close teamwork with our purchasing department.
- Your basis is a university degree in electronics, electrical engineering or similar disciplines.
- You have first working experience within technical support, product development or electrical components, ideally in a service driven organization.
- You have the ability to work independent on your own initiative with a strong solution oriented thinking.
- Analytic skills, the ability to establish priorities and cope with pressure characterizes you.
- You need a good command of English and German to support globally.
- Last but not least, you demonstrate strong customer focus and interaction skills.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 34.241,06 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.