Product Manager Wireless Systems (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2407947
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Drive your ideas - help us to maintain our market leading position
You listen to customers' needs and you have the next product idea already in your head? You love to manage a product from your initial idea to the market launch with a high degree of independence and freedom to work? You are passionate about wireless system design and you love to drive your ideas forward - then here is the perfect opportunity for you to become a product manager for Tridonic in the area of wireless control systems!
- In this newly created position you will define and drive the company wide strategy in the area of wireless systems.
- You will determine the product and pricing strategy with targets based on market analysis.
- You will evaluate and report the profitability and performance of the responsible product portfolio.
- You will work with a cross functional team to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles. Furthermore, you will monitor that goals are being achieved with each product increment.
- You will work in close collaboration with RnD, system architects and your colleagues from the product management in order to translate business requirements into user stories. Furthermore, you actively manage our external development partners.
- You will execute customer trainings as well as internal Academy trainings.
- You are responsible for all marketing materials needed for our launch process, as for example introduction, value proposition, sales stories, product application, etc.
- You will travel up to 40% in order to both collect insights from the market and competitors and to align with customers.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in product management for wireless systems, ideally in the lighting industry or in another B2B market on enterprise level.
- You have a proven, technical understanding on actual developments and trends in the area of wireless mesh technologies. In addition, you understand and are familiar with the offering on the market, both from suppliers and competitors.
- You have a track record in managing complex technical solutions across their whole lifecycle, from the first idea to a managed phase-out or replacement.
- You are a team-player with hands-on personality and the ability to inspire others. Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- You love to work in an agile environment and bring strong analytical and conceptual skills. You are able to prioritize and efficiently implement a variety of topics in very dynamic environments and under high time pressure.
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written), German skills are a plus.
Legally binding note:
Based on the minimum salary (at 38.5 hours per week) of € 51.160,76,-/p.a. as stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.