Product Manager Outdoor Lighting Components (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2421243
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Drive your ideas - help us to maintain our market leading position
You listen to customers' needs and you have the next product idea already in your head? You love to manage a product from your initial idea to the market launch within a high degree of independence and a maximum freedom to work? You love to drive your ideas forward and you convince through your inspirational personality - then this is the perfect job for you! You'll be part of an energetic, fast-paced Product Manager Team and you bring innovative lighting solutions on the market.
- For several product families in our global Outdoor lighting components portfolio you gather customer's requirements, overall trends and directions.
- You are guiding the product development team with market requirements, application insights and user stories to set clear specifications.
- You are creating launch packages, marketing plans and user stories for videos, brochures and pictures, to reach your target customers - in close collaboration with colleagues from our marketing department.
- You become the spokesperson of your product portfolio, inspiring internal stakeholders and external decision makers from top client companies.
- You provide product and application knowledge through trainings and demonstrations to our global sales teams.
- You partner up with engineers and sales to create extraordinary products, based on customer struggles and application insights gained from direct contact with customers.
- Your basis is a university degree in Engineering, Electronics, Economics or similar business experience.
- You have 3+years of experience in a technology company within product management or in a product focused role.
- You demonstrated success defining and launching products.
- You are a sharp analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Due to your high commercial acumen you ensure that the product is initiated, priced and life cycled competitively.
- You are a creative thinker with a vision and strong ability in listening and recognizing customers' need.
- You are a credible, clear and empathic communicator.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 48.507,- / p.a.)
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.