Product Manager (m/f/x)Wien (Jennersdorf, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2450898
Drive your ideas in solution driven LED Components to maintain our market leading position.
You listen to customer needs and you have the next product idea already in your head? You love to manage a product from the initial idea to the market launch within a high degree of independency and welcoming autonomy to your role? Then this is the perfect job for you! You’ll be part of an international, enthusiastic and passionate Product Management Team and you will bring innovative lighting solutions to the market.
And by the way, you have the choice of where to work from - Dornbirn or Jennersdorf - the decision is yours!
- You are empathizing customer applications and gather customer problems, overall trends and directions to derive from it new and emerging indoor lighting component solutions.
- You guide the product development team with market requirements, application insights and user stories to set clear specifications and targets.
- You create launch packages, marketing plans and user stories for videos, brochures and pictures, to reach your target customers – in close collaboration with colleagues from our marketing department.
- You promote your product portfolio, inspire internal stakeholders and external decision makers from top client companies.
- You deliver product and application knowledge insights through trainings and demonstrations to our global sales teams.
- You manage strong collaboration among internal and external stakeholder to create extraordinary products, based on customer feedback and application insights gained from direct contact with customers.
- You are an innovative, enthusiastic, open minded, system thinking team player personality who enjoys finding creative solutions to problems.
- You have exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate, influence and challenge confidently across all levels.
- You have 2+years of experience in a technology company within product management or in a product focused role.
- Due to your high commercial skills you ensure that the product is initiated, positioned and maintained well across its life cycle.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
What we offer: Premier league of the profession plus maximum quality of life
Enlightening your career - We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
International perspective - Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Work-Life-Balance - Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture - Working for TRIDONIC means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 49.477,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.