Product Manager (m/f) New luminaire control solutionBezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 1072346
Product Manager (m/f) New luminaire control solution "ready2mains"AT, Dornbirn
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- Your main task will be to launch our new control solution to the market, further define solutions and network with potential partners
- Analyse the market environment and competitors to define market potential and key applications
- Own the global pricing strategy, volume and revenue planning
- Engage with key customers to specify, develop and introduce future products globally
- Liaise with global R&D departments to develop market leading product and solution offer
- Intensively collaborate with worldwide sales to achieve outstanding business results
- Your basis is a university degree in Economics, Engineering, Electronics or similar business experience.
- You have3+ years of proven track record in product management for technical products preferably within an industrial environment, lighting, architectural building automation or electronics.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to recognize profitable business opportunities.
- You are team-player with a hands-on personality and inspire others.
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written), German skills is a plus, additional languages are advantageous.
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.