Product Manager Lighting Components (m/f/x)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
Drive your ideas - help us to maintain our market leading position
You listen to customers' needs and you have the next product idea already in your head? You love to manage a product from your initial idea to the market launch within a high degree of independence and a maximum freedom to work? You love to drive your ideas forward and you convince through your inspirational personality - then this is the perfect job and we offer the perfect setting for you! As part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, you will be aided by an experienced senior who helps to define the way moving forward on your journey of becoming an ambassador for your portfolio & products to achieve market leading products and solutions and to succeed in product and market leadership.
- You will define and executing the roadmap, and managing the product lifecycle
- You will own the global pricing strategy, volume- and the revenue-planning.
- You will work out market-product-concepts, defining business cases and product specifications
- You will be engaged with international customers and international sales to specify, develop and push future products globally
- In close association with R&D departments and sales you drive innovation ensuring that our solution impresses global customer base.
- You will constantly analysing the market environment, competitors and gain customer's feedback to define market potential and key applications.
- You inspire internal and external stakeholders of your product, either in trainings or demonstration among an international environment.
- Your basis is a university degree in Engineering, Electronics, Economics or similar business experience.
- You have 2+ years of technical and commercial experience dealing with technical products, ideally with Emergency Lighting systems.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, the ability to recognise customer needs and are able to formulate technical features into benefits.
- You are good at interacting with others and are a team-player with a hands-on approach.
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written), German skills is a plus, additional languages are advantageous.
- You are willing to travel within Europe and worldwide.
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 47.743,08 / p.a.)
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.