Product Manager LED Components / Systems (m/f)Bezirk Dornbirn, Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 1072083
Product Manager LED Components / Systems (m/f)AT, Dornbirn
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- We offer you the freedom to flexibly and independently define our product portfolio in an international environment. One thing is sure: thanks to the short life cycles of our innovative products, you will quickly see the success of your work. Look forward to a young yet experienced team which will support you with help and advice – and seniors who are open and appreciative of employee value.
- Our work revolves around developing products which are exactly customised to the needs of our customers – of course this requires your expertise.
- You keep a watchful eye over the market and competition and know best with which products we should progress.
- In close association with R&D and Sales, you ensure that our technology impresses and finds the right buyers and you do so worldwide.
- … a degree or diploma in business studies or a technical subject e.g. electrical engineering
- … fresh ideas and a passion for product management regardless of whether as an experienced professional or young talent.
- … fluent English to be able to work confidently internationally as well as good German; other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- … well-thought-out concepts and a sure sense of trends and opportunities to ensure our progress.
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.