Product Manager INDUSTRY LIGHTING (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2389901
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Drive your ideas - help us to maintain our market leading position
Our industry team is focused on providing our customers with the best lighting solutions for their industries - e.g. chemical, food processing, agriculture or metalworking. The main challenges our customers face are finding the right lighting characteristics, selecting the right sensors and connecting the luminaires, mounting the luminaires in impossible places, where they would withstand any chemical, mechanical or temperature influence for many years. Together we manage the next generation of industrial luminaires worldwide.
You are responsible for an active product lifecycle of our industry lighting product globally - from idea generation to phase out. On a high degree of independence and maximum freedom of action your task will be:
- You gather customer's requirements - it might be in a factory, a warehouse or even a stable
- You work closely together with the development team to define specifications, providing application insights, setting clear priorities and working out compromises.
- You create launch packages for your new products: pricing, marketing plans and user stories for videos, brochures, pictures etc. - you will work closely with colleagues from our marketing department
- In trainings or demonstrations you present your product portfolio and you inspire
internal stakeholders and external decision makers from top client companies
- You keep a watchful eye on the market and competitors and you analyze market trends to drive improvements
- You partner with engineers and sales to create extraordinary products, based on customer struggles and application insights gained from direct contact with customers
You are an experienced, entrepreneurial Product Manager with technical and strong product marketing skills, with a convincing personality
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product focused role in a technology company, preferably lighting industry
- You have experience doing product marketing and you understand the power of stories, images and words
- You are a passionate and excited person who enjoys presenting, telling stories and communicating in a very pleasant, credible and empathic way
- You are strong in listening and recognizing what customers need
- You never to give up, moreover you can handle ambiguity
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are willing to travel internationally
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 45.906,70,-/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.