Product Manager Indoor Lighting Solutions (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2411304
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Drive your ideas - help us to expand our market leading position
You listen to customers' needs and you have the next product idea already in your head? You love to manage a product from your initial idea to the market launch within a high degree of independence and a maximum freedom to work? You love to drive your ideas forward and you convince through your inspirational personality - then this is the perfect job for you! You'll be part of an energetic, fast-paced Product Manager Team and you bring innovative lighting solutions on the market.
You are accountable for the entire product lifecycle - idea generation, guiding product development, creating launch, adapting existing products and managing phase out.
- For several product families in our global Indoor lighting portfolio you gather customer's requirements, overall trends and directions.
- You are guiding the product development team with market requirements, application insights and user stories to set clear specifications and working out compromises.
- You are creating launch packages, marketing plans and user stories for videos, brochures and pictures, to reach your target customers - in close collaboration with colleagues from our marketing department.
- You become the spokesperson of your product portfolio, inspiring internal stakeholders and external decision makers from top client companies.
- You provide product and application knowledge through trainings and demonstrations to our global sales teams.
- You partner up with engineers and sales to create extraordinary products, based on customer struggles and application insights gained from direct contact with customers.
You are an experienced product management professional - with a natural curiosity for technology and commercial acumen - together with a convincing and enthusiastic personality.
- You have 3+years of experience in a technology company within product management or in a product focused role.
- You demonstrated success defining and launching products.
- You are a sharp analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Due to your high commercial acumen you ensure that the product is initiated, priced and life cycled competitively.
- You are a creative thinker with a vision and strong ability in listening and recognizing customers' need.
- You never give up and you push your product but you never lose sight of the corporate context.
- You are a credible, clear and empathic communicator.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.506,-/p.a.. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.