Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The BD Coordinator is leading the coordination and the planning of all stages of a project from the Marketing idea to the first production on the line. As an interface between internal functions such as Conversion, Engineering, Controlling, QA and external functions like R&D, Procurement, Master Data and the Commercial Business Units the BD Coordinator has to ensure consistency with internal rules and procedures (Ideas 2 Market and Innovation and Initiative Management) and alignment with the category's strategy.
Product Change Coordinator,
Plant BZ/AT (m/w/d)
Job Number: R-18897, fulltime, Vorarlberg-Bludenz, AT
How you will contribute
- Lead cross functional teams to implement projects in a plant according to business expectations
- Ensure proper and timely project completion, in co-operation with the project-team but also within agreed/approved costs. Understanding of the I2M/IIM project process and preparation of timings together with the project teams. Assigning tasks to the team members and tracking the progress. Ensure that the I2M/IIM processes and other corporate policies are followed.
- Provide reliable and accurate input enabling the pre-evaluation of ideas and innovations at the very early stage with regard to feasibility, costs, risks, project interdependencies and risks.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements from a plant perspective; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups; apply methods to monitor project progress and provide corrective action if necessary
- Promoting the plant's product portfolio and technology.
- Supporting business growth for core brands by actively promoting the existing product portfolio and technology by providing appropriate replies to Business requests. Taking over responsibility to support the roll-out of NPD’s.
- Actively promoting de-complexity initiatives as well as supporting the decision making process.
- Acting as a main point of contact (one voice channel) for internal/external Team members and Experts who are working on a project. Advise and support the responsible teams and departments to help deliver common targets/goals.
- Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed out and key learnings are documented and communicated according to the IIM process.
- Administration work: technical approval of artwork.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- University degree in engineering, food technology or economics.
- Reliable, detail oriented person with analytical mind-set and outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- PC knowledge (MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in the operation of ERP systems
- Very good written and spoken communication skills;
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work together and maintain relationships
- You work in a cross-functional, international Team. Group language is English
- Professional experience in project management
- very good organizational talent, high resilience,
- structured multi-tasking and comfortable working in
- Area of tension between different interests
- Very good written and spoken German and English
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Hands on experience within a similar position
- Basic understanding of product costing and P&L
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Experience with working on supply chain projects would be an advantage.
- < 5%
- 38,5h per week.
Mandatory information in Austria:
The salary is graded in the Collective Labor Agreement NuG – Süßwarenindustrie für Angestellte. If you meet the mentioned requirements the entry gross-salary for this position will be EUR 47.500,-- per year, split up in 14 pays for full-time. We’re willing to overpay, dependent on your professional work experience and qualification.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.Es ist Umzugsunterstützung für Umzüge innerhalb eines Landes verfügbar. Für Kandidaten, die freiwillig ins Ausland ziehen, wird eine minimale Unterstützung durch unsere Volunteer International Transfer Policy angeboten.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pls apply here: