Process & Project Manager Accounting / Business Excellence Consultant (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2527070
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
What it’s all about: Corporate Accounting Processes and BI - this is where our global Accounting processes are integrated into SAP and digitalized
Situated at the core of the Zumtobel Group, within our headquarters in Dornbirn, is the "Corporate Accounting Business Process Excellence" department. Reporting directly to the VP of Corporate Accounting & Tax, with the Zumtobel Group CFO as the next level, you will be an integral part of a small team with a big impact consisting of two colleagues and yourself. Together, the team is actively advancing the digitalization of global Accounting processes.
You actively improve our global Accounting processes among Accounting, IT and referred departments (e.g.: Purchasing). In this highly cooperative role you shape the company's global future finance processes within an extraordinarily motivated, high performing team of experts.
- You will work in close cooperation with process Owners and Process Experts around the globe to analyze processes and to design, implement and manage Accounting processes.
- You build up the project pipeline and define prioritization criteria for Business Process Excellence projects to support the performance of our global SAP-Accounting-processes by standardizing, harmonizing and simplifying global Accounting processes.
- You collaborate with and develop robust business partnerships across corporate Accounting, IT, and various business units to enhance operational efficiencies. Your role involves fostering a culture of creativity to inspire digitalization and contribute to the continuous improvement of our global Accounting processes.
- You will partner with subject matter experts from Compliance, Audit, Risk Management, Legal or external auditors to ensure the comprehensive scope and successful completion of projects, aiming for an optimized future state.
- You serve as an “Internal consultant” in solving complex problems, managing key projects and working towards solutions in the realm of digital transformation, (agile) project management- and process improvement practices.
You combine Process- & Project Management skills with a passion for IT/Digitalisation and Accounting and you impress with your exceptional communication skills among all levels and with different cultures.
- Either you have a proven track (3+ years) within Accounting and process management OR you are an experienced process- and project manager with a strong interest in Accounting OR a related field with responsibility in supporting process and improvement projects.
- Your strong affinity for IT showcases through your hands-on experience within SAP, ideally S/4HANA.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a plus.
- As an experienced, passionate project Manager you operate efficiently, independently, and with a highly structured approach, driven by strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects at once.
- You have a strong business acumen, adopting a holistic perspective. You excel in providing clear direction, coaching, and constructive feedback and always manage to identify the simplest, most effective path to solutions
- You demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written proficiency, facilitation, mediation, collaboration, and presentation abilities at all business levels
- You have the ability to motivate team members, foster strong relationships, drive change and facilitate problem solving discussions.
- Last but not least, if your personality shines with professionalism, optimism, dynamism and agility you will be the perfect fit for this position and our new colleague in “Business Process Excellence”.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 57.094,24- /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognize it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability. The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and service
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.