Crate.io is a world class technology scale up working at the cutting edge of the IoT industry. We provide products that unlock the power of data within multiple industries that was inaccessible before our technology. We are looking for a Office Manger (m/f/x) who will be responsible for assisting the Team. The person must be able to match our speed, creativity and energy level to be successful. Our investors are world class and our company has been recognized by both Forbes and Gartner as leading edge. We are gearing up for hyper growth!
We are a deep-tech, VC funded startup with offices in Dornbirn (Austria), Berlin and San Francisco.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate is an energetic and communicative person who is enthusiastic about supporting a team and taking on all aspects of office administration. This role is part of the people and business operations department at Crate.io and will report directly to the team lead.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Meet new like-minded people with international backgrounds
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of awesome team events and smaller activities with your local team
- A result-driven environment that allows you to reach your full potential
- Considerable flexibility in all organisational matters
- Take on responsibility for the entire Office Management agenda (travel, equipment, mail, organise team lunch and team events..)
- Onboard & offboard new employees
- Represent the primary link to our Office Manager in Berlin
- Post Social Media at “work @ Crate.io” Instagram
- support our Accounting team
- Go-to service center for the team
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- Experience in Office Administration or related fields
- Good English & German skills
- Result driven
- Hands-on mentality
- Open personality and a people's person
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Very flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.