Marketing Medien Designer (m/w/d)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2519757
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
As a Marketing Media Designer (m/f/x), your main focus will be on the conception, creation and production of appealing and convincing marketing material for our various target groups such as luminaire manufacturers, electrical planners or installers and stakeholders. By defining, developing and monitoring our corporate design/brand guidelines, you will be responsible for the overall visual appearance of our company brand.
- You are responsible for creating and producing target group-oriented analog marketing material such as job fair designs, and visual presentations, from the initial idea to final implementation on a global scale.
- You create material for global product launches, launch events, trade fairs, and other events.
- You conceptualize and create in-house photos, visuals, videos, and animations and continuously review and optimize created outcomes and related processes to increase value for our target groups and ensure efficient international collaboration.
- You are responsible for our corporate design/brand guidelines and support internal departments in day-to-day business and cross-functional projects.
- You manage external agencies and freelancers in a targeted and cost-efficient manner.
- You bring a degree in graphic design, media design, communication design, or a completed apprenticeship as a graphic designer.
- You have 3+ years of relevant professional experience in conception, creation, and production of marketing material, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You bring extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) and very good MS Office skills.
- You carry a high degree of creativity, stylistic confidence, and an eye for visuals, layout, and typography.
- You preferably bring experience in photography and videography.
- You own the ability to understand and visualize complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- Last but not least, you are fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 49.643,72 /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.