Marketing Project Manager (m/f)Bezirk Dornbirn, Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 1082725
Marketing Project Manager (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people’s wellbeing. The brand’s products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You are responsible for the conceptualisation, deployment and monitoring of marketing projects such as digital marketing initiatives and social media campaigns
- In close collaboration with central service units you manage several marketing projects and ensure that they are on schedule and in line with the budget realization
- You actively support the product managers in launch window trainings by giving input on storytelling, added value selling and sales marketing
- You ensure regular Systems & IoT marketing research and collect application marketing relevant data in order to build the business division marketing strategy
- You track target achievements of the marketing initiatives and campaigns, provide regular status reports and ensure project improvements
- You are directly reporting to the Product Management Director of Controls & Systems
- You have a university degree in marketing or a relevant technical discipline; or any equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English and German; additional languages are beneficial.
- Beyond that, you will surely convince us with your open mindset, your enthusiasm as well as your customer-orientation.
- You have a strong interest in technical topics (IT, electronics) as well as and profound understanding of products and their value proposition
- You have excellent project and modern marketing management skills and enjoy working in international matrix organizations within the field of lighting and IoT
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in marketing, sales, product- / application management or in any equivalent discipline
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
Applications to Matthias Zink
T +43 664 80892 3365