Reference Number: R-27545
You are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team? You want to make a difference and have an impact on the business decisions?
To strengthen our Master Production Scheduling CGB department in Triesen, we are looking for a
MANAGER MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULING
In this key position, you are responsible for securing that respective products of the categories HOME are delivered to the global logistics centers and further distribution centers) on time, optimally meeting demand, with a strong focus on available capacity and available components at the manufactory sides.
The job holder will take full responsibility for master production scheduling of the respective HOME finished products as well as for Inventory Management.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In the role you will report directly to the Head of Supply Planning HOME and your main duties will be the following:
- Ensuring, that for the product line HOME the most effective and efficient master production scheduling processes are in place and made transparent, on a global scale. Balancing total demand, inventory targets, production capacity and component availability to ensure most optimized and cost-efficient plan
- Contribute to optimized capacity load along the supply chain
- Contribute to the defined and needed component availability along the supply chain
- Foster collaboration, develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Take full responsibility for master production scheduling of respective finished HOME products and ensure to meet the defined availability objectives per product category.
- Translate the tactical horizon Distribution Center inbound request into a granular-level master production schedule aligned with near term manufacturing requirements and constraint.
- Manage accurate planning results and therefore directly influences lost net sales opportunities, stock levels at central and local warehouse and valuation adjustments risks for finished products and components.
- Defines the stock target on material / location level and monitors the development of inventory/stock levels at central and local warehouse and, in reasonable alignment with demand planning, initiates any required corrective actions.
- Manages additional tasks and projects as assigned by management.
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we expect a person with at least Bachelor’s Degree and 3 - 5 years of working experience on a senior level at similar/relevant role in a Production Scheduling environment. You bring an outstanding process management, problem solving and communication skills. The perfect candidate needs to be a team player and positive thinker. You have deep understanding of supply chain management and master production scheduling. As well as advanced knowledge of SAP (R3, BI, IPB) / Macro coding and Lean Six Sigma Certification and/or APICS. Additionally, you bring analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to details are your assets to be successful in this position. Full fluency in English and excellent project management skills are a must have.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as the Manager Master Production Scheduling is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application