Manager Component Planning
You are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team?
To strengthen our Supply Chain Management team in Triesen/ Liechtenstein, the Supply Planning department is looking for a
MANAGER COMPONENT PLANNING
The Manager Component Planning develops and implements a component planning strategy to plan, steers and controls the global supply of buy ready components for the entire Consumer Goods Business Jewelry and Watches. The position holder acts as an interface between Jewelry & Watches Manufacturing / Sourcing Network and external component suppliers to plan and control the global supply of components for Jewelry and Watches.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will report directly to the Director Production Network Planning and your main duties will be the following:
- Supports the development and implementation of a global component strategy with agile replenishment cycles and risk mitigation
- Establish a long-term planning process at key component suppliers for a planning horizon of 4 - 18 months to balance component budget and supply ensuring component availability at right time, cost and quantity.
- Establishes a supplier performance measurement framework with clear KPIs & objectives in terms of service, cost and quality to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Assumes end-to-end responsibility for production units component demand & supply planning processes
- Conducts annual budget process for components
- Initiates and manages supplier performance improvement projects (cost, capacity & service) in collaboration with Manufacturing, Sourcing and QM.
- Acts as single point of contact and coordinating role for all other component planning related topics
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding a bachelor’s degree and bringing at least 5 years of working experience in a global business environment in a senior component planning role. To be successful in this role the ability to drive cross-functional change management and work in a fast-paced performance based environment are a must have. You drive for improvement and results, have strong lateral leadership skills, take initiative, prioritize and allocate resources towards holistic strategic goals achievement. You bring good communication and presentation skills, are aware of latest supply planning trends in terms of processes, technology and tools. Analytical skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working with us as the Manager Component Planning is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.