Shape the next generation of plastic packaging solutions with us. We are a family-owned business focusing on the sustainable development and production of innovative packaging systems for a wide range of industries. Join us in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for our clients. Founded in 1955 in Austria, 20,900 colleagues now work together in 181 production facilities in 46 countries.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F)
Hard / Austria
Sales & Business Development
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
The Key Account Manager is the main contact for determined accounts and he is responsible for treating and coordinating all types of customer requests. The job holder maintains long-term relationships with our customers and maximizes sales opportunities. The Key Account Manager collaborates with all technical internal divisions and all other ALPLA plants worldwide for new projects and their implementation.
Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Recognize and generate new business opportunities with international current and new clients.
- Act as the key interface between our customers, all relevant internal divisions and ALPLA plants in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Participate in tenders/RFQs and follow up actions (prices, offers, negotiations, project follow-ups etc.).
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
Completed technical or commercial Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in managing accounts with proven success record.
- Enthusiasm for a demanding industrial product and technical understanding.
- Good Communication skills in English and German.
- Excellent negotiating skills in pricing, trading agreements, communication and presentation skills.
- You are a relationship builder – someone who enjoys making new connections and has a genuine desire to help others be successful.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING WITH US
We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Mr Robert Wolff, Human Resources, is happy to hear from you. He’ll answer any questions that you might have prior to application. Just call
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF PIONEERS
Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
6971 Hard / Austria
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.