(Junior) IT Configuration Engineer (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2424334
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In this role, as a graduate, you will have a great opportunity to work with four experts on a new configuration management strategy and bring this important tool for our customers to a new level.
- You will assist in defining both, product and system configuration management and help with the deployment and implementation.
- You will be actively involved in supporting and extending existing IT solutions in the areas of Product and System Configurator Solutions and will take over this area of responsibility independently over time.
- Due to your close collaboration with stakeholders of various departments such as Sales, Product Management and R&D you will gather the business requirements and will ensure that our present & future Configuration systems fulfill the business needs.
- You will support the approval and quality assurance of concepts, specifications, prototypes and documentation in order to guarantee maintainability, performance and reliability of the corresponding IT solutions.
- You will also be involved in design, extend and support interfaces from and to product/system configurators to faciliate interactions.
Would you like to bring your initial project management experience and become an expert in product configuration? Then you have the perfect prerequisites to be successful as an (Junior) IT Configuration Engineer.
- To take up this interesting challenge you have a degree in business information systems, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Knowledge in SAP integration with 3rd-party-tools for SAP variant configuration is an advantage.
- You have initial experience with methodologies and processes in IT software development.
- You like to take on challenges in finding best-in-class solutions in a demanding system environment.
- You are fluent in English, additional German skills will be an advantage.
- This job advertisement is addressed to beginners, but if you are already an expert and are interested in working with us, we would also be pleased to receive your application.
- Flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected, we offer you a high flexibility.
- A location where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope, MTB route and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- The eCommerce team is based at our headquarters in Dornbirn. To ensure good networking and coordination, a regular presence in Dornbirn is necessary. However, if you (and your family) are already based elsewhere, we are open for flexible solutions.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 46.641,14/p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6199
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.