(Junior) Consultant Accounting International (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2527690
Who we are: Zumtobel Group - an international lighting group
The ZUMTOBEL GROUP is an international lighting group and a leading provider of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and related services. With its core brands Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group generates annual revenues of over EUR 1 billion with around 5,500 employees and sales partners in more than 90 countries.
Our Corporate accounting team: bookkeepers and accountant work together to establish highly professional, modern, digitized business [accounting] activities and create a balance sheet that complies with the statutory tax regulation.
Our accounting department is located right in the "heart" of the Zumtobel Group - at our headquarter in Dornbirn - in the middle of the Tax, Treasury and Legal departments. This is where bookkeeping & accounting happens. In this team of 18 accounting experts we fulfill the accounting for 7 legal entities. Moreover as central know-how-hub for group accounting we support 22 international sites and sales companies in there accounting processes and -know-how. We maintain a very collegial, respectful relationship with each other, are on a first-name basis and, above all, work together as a team in this very agile environment. We offer a modern, highly integrated system landscape (SAP) that provides you with the tools you need to work efficiently.
What it's all about: In this position you act as a service-, solution-oriented Consulting Accounting International for our 22 international subsidiaries
In this role you are the first point of contact & key expert for our international subsidiaries in all questions of accounting & bookkeeping, -SAP and -processes . You apply your accounting, SAP and process expertise to our international subsidiaries to ensure that internationally standardized accounting processes are adhered to, that central developments are implemented on a decentralized basis and that the accounting at our subsidiaries is always up to date.
- You act as a sparring partner to our international colleagues in accounting, help with continuous process improvement and point out best practices.
- You take on the role of support and guidance for group requirements and monthly reporting, where you perform standard analysis for relevant changes.
- You participate in SAP S/4HANA Migration and SAP roll-out projects to ensure harmonized SAP processes.
- You are responsible for the standardization and harmonization of accounting rules and manuals (FI-processes).
- As a travelling enthusiast, you enjoy the opportunity to provide on-site support to our other locations (for example: Switzerland, Belgium, Serbia and France).
- You have a degree in economics with a specialization in accounting OR a comparable qualification (e.g. as an accountant).
- You already have one or more years of professional experience in accounting, preferably in an international environment.
- You work in a structured manner, impress with your analytical skills and maintain an overview and a clear head in stressful situations.
- You enjoy working in a team as much as on your own responsibility and independently, show initiative and are also characterized by your affinity for technology.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken German and English and enjoy communicating with our international colleagues on a daily basis.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the collective agreement for the electrical industry, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.